Thursday, August 6, 2015

8

By "now" I mean shortly. First I want to say that the charts I'm posting here are "fixed" charts from a certain point in time, in short, an actual historical record, even though they come from a web site that specializes in showing people "the latest" on the stock market. It so happens that that site, Finviz.com, does offer these fixed charts, for publication in blogs and on web pages. These are "embeddable" charts, so they are "served by" Finviz, when you load a post. I think it's pretty amazing that Finviz offers that service. I don't quite know what to say. I'm not really a Finviz customer. Pretty much I just use their site to get these charts. They offer a variety of tools, but I don't quite know what to make of them. If Finviz is listening, perhaps that would interest them. Anyway, I'm grateful they let me publish the charts. Hopefully they'll continue to do so.

The other thing is, my disclaimer. You may have heard the truism that most traders loose money. I'm basically living proof of that. I'm not telling you how to trade, here, I'm trying to figure it out myself, and I'm showing you how I'm going about it. It's true, I've had some successes, recently, but I'm not getting the kind of reliable results that would define overall success. Really, unless the charts I post going forward make quite a compelling case, you might want to avoid trading. It does seem to me that investing in stocks is important for, say, a working person who wants to retire under prosperous circumstances. I've seen some convincing advice on how to do that. I suppose I should say something about that, but I'm impatient to look at charts. Look for a post some time later that I'll title "investing".

No comments:

Post a Comment